Place Inc, is looking to hire an accounting assistant to join our rapidly growing accounting team! Our accounting team provides accounting services for several real estate sales companies located across the US and Canada.
Place Inc. is a private network made up of the top real estate professionals from a variety of brands and brokerages. We empower agents with leading technology, marketing, and support solutions. Visit us at https://www.placeinc.com/
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs daily accounting operations to assure the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and budgets.
- Assist Staff Accountants with preparing monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile accounts including outgoing and incoming funds.
- Basic office task – filing, data entry
- Ability to handle phone/email communications with upper management and business partners.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to stay on schedule, meeting tight organizational deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize under deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and good record keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets).
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- Team player who can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree in accounting. Hands on general accounting experience a plus. Recent graduates and internships welcome.
- Desire to grow into Staff Accountant role.
- Experience working in real estate businesses is a plus, but not required.
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
PLACE is a real estate technology and business services platform that powers agents who are in the top 20% of their market. We are not a brokerage, we partner with top real estate producers from a variety of leading and independent brokerage brands to help scale their business and opportunities for their people.
Scaling YOUR opportunities, goals and wealth is important to us too! We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative and diverse culture by living our GROWTH values of grit, results, only leaders, wealth, teamwork and humility.
Find your PLACE to do what YOU DO BEST with us!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)