You will have the chance to earn a hefty amount of commissions (plus a great base salary), by selling software as a service. Saas sales does not require previous software sales experience, and we can teach you how to close deals by selling a product that enriches the customers’ experience. You’d be working for a growth minded company that truly cares about you and your future. We offer benefits such as health insurance, 401k, vacation as needed, PTO, long term disability and life insurance.
Who Develops You: President and COO, McLane Smith
What you’re great at:
Communication! Having the ability to close a sale by making sure that the potential customer understands all of the benefits that come with purchasing the product, and how it can make their lives better. You should love talking to people, as you’ll be on the phones a lot.
What you’ll do:
- Close sales to prospective clients adhering to our high performance standard of productivity including lead follow up and outbound calls.
- Meet aggressive sales volume and profitability goals.
- Provide information about Blueroof360 products and services by developing mastery of the Platform and it’s evolving features.
- Manage, organize and update Brivity’s database as a result of our lead generation efforts, events, as well as inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Provide demos via webinar to prospective clients which result in sales standards being met consistently, every day, week and month.
- Communicate regularly with company leadership about forecasts.
- Implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction , produce referrals and add-on sales opportunities.
- Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
Skills you have:
- Proficient with computers, emails, smartphones and the web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications. Salesforce or other CRM background is a plus.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
- Highly motivated by a growth and coaching culture.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and highly accountable.
- Operates with a sense of purpose, urgency and ownership.
- Highly proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in sales. Stays current with thought leaders in sales strategy and tactics.
PLACE is a real estate technology and business services platform that powers agents who are in the top 20% of their market. We are not a brokerage, we partner with top real estate producers from a variety of leading and independent brokerage brands to help scale their business and opportunities for their people.
Scaling YOUR opportunities, goals and wealth is important to us too! We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative and diverse culture by living our GROWTH values of grit, results, only leaders, wealth, teamwork and humility.
Find your PLACE to do what YOU DO BEST with us! www.place.com/careers
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)